Sales Page: Click Here
Download Size: 138MB
Direct Download Link: (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)This content is for members only.
From the Desk of Dr. Steve G. Jones
& Founder of the American Alliance of Hypnotists
Today marks the first day of your transformation and I am extremely excited that you have chosen to read this very important letter, which may have reached you just in time.
You are reading this letter today because you have been having problems accomplishing things.
In today’s world, a person’s ability to get things done on time is considered an important measurement of his value as a professional and as a person, too. Why? Because our behavior and actions are very telling of how we think and feel towards our tasks, chores, responsibilities and yes, even other people.
But before I continue, I have a few questions for you…
Have you ever felt that you are drowning in the stuff that you have to do?
Have you ever thought that you never have enough time and you will never be able to finish on time?
Do you ever get that feeling that if you could only fix your work schedule and stop procrastinating, your life would be a lot better than it is now?
Have you tried to be more efficient in the past but fell back to old habits that die hard?
If you agreed with any of these questions, then indeed, my letter has reached you just in time.
What many people don’t know is that procrastination, though very destructive and may even cost people their jobs in due time, is can be quite easy to manage.
I’m not saying that I haven’t procrastinated at all in my whole life. In fact, quite the opposite – many years ago I thought no one could sink lower than me because I had so many deadlines that I felt like giving up completely on my endeavors.
But then it hit me: no one was actually forcing me not to work. No one was holding my arms behind my back. No one was barring me from working on the stuff that needed to be accomplished. So what was the problem?
It was difficult for me to accept that I was the biggest problem I had to face… But I knew deep down that if I did not acknowledge the real problem, I was going to keep losing the battle against procrastination.
After a while, the fog in my mind cleared and I began seeing procrastination as something that I could potentially conquer if I knew what to do.
To beat procrastination once and for all!
Of course, this was easier said than done in the beginning. I set out on this journey alone, without any help or guidance. I had to unlearn many bad habits and all the while I was poring over countless journals and books on self-organization and productivity. I wanted to find the very core of productivity that held the answers to my problems. After many, many months of research I was finally able to create an independent method that was unlike any other.
I distilled and crystallized everything that I had learned into a special system that I could easily remember and follow for years to come… And it actually helped!
- How to hold procrastination firmly by the horns so you can grasp exactly how big a problem it is in your life
- How to identify the habits and beliefs that lead to even more procrastination
- How to create the perfect environment that will allow you to be relaxed and 110% more productive than before
- How to maximize your natural talent at focusing intently on something while you are working on it
- How to create your unique system of accomplishing tasks based on their size, scope, difficulty and benefits
If you are tired of letting people down and letting yourself down just because you cannot take action in a timely manner, now is the best time to do something about it.
Consider this is a wakeup call – wakeup call that will bring only the best advantages of life to your doorstep. This is the wakeup call and solution that you have been waiting for.
Trust me on this one: you wouldn’t want to spend another day procrastinating because this habit has a tendency to attract only the worst outcomes imaginable. Procrastination is not just about being lazy or being late… It’s actually closer to giving up on the good things in life.
- Always finish your tasks and responsibilities in a timely manner
- No more stress from not finishing things on time
- Better relationship with family, friends and co-workers
- A happier life brought by a more positive and productive outlook on things
- A more organized approach to tackling the most difficult tasks
- Unlimited energy for even the most challenging of responsibilities
- Being able to find time for RELAXATION and HAVING FUN with friends and family!
- Being able to devote a significant amount of time for your endeavors without cutting out other important parts of your life, like taking care of yourself, your family and your passions in life.
- Making progress in every goal that you have, bar none!
Marcus Cicero, a celebrated Roman statesman and philosopher once said that “man does not live for himself alone, but for others”. This was my biggest motivation for creating this wonderful system that will soon be yours.
I could’ve chosen to keep this for myself, but the fact of the matter is that ideas can only be truly great if they are useful to others. And what is a system for getting organized and accomplishing amazing feats in life if it isn’t available to the widest audience possible?
Now, it’s time that I showed you inside…
8 Days to End
8 Days to End Procrastination, like a powerful engine, will work hard to end procrastination’s grip on your life. All those negative feelings, worries and anxieties that procrastination has brought upon you will be mere memories once you begin the very short trip from procrastination to becoming a true Productivity Ninja!
Believe me when I tell you this, because with this system I have been able to…
- Create thousands of unique and powerful hypnosis recordings that have set the standard for quality hypnotherapy on the World Wide Web
- Establish a well-loved hypnotherapy practice where I am able to meet and interact with countless individuals seeking help on different aspects of their life
- Establish the American Alliance of Hypnotists and become an active member of many organizations that uphold hypnosis as a progressive method of psychotherapy
- Train coaches who are also set to help others overcome their personal limitations
- In my personal life: I was able to finish my studies at no less than one of the most well-known institutions in the country – Harvard University. It wasn’t a walk in the park, but I was able to finish what I started with the very same system that I am going to share with you!
- Understanding the problem – discover your own unique behavioral pattern, when you procrastinate and in what situations you tend to delay doing things more
- Explore how procrastination touches every facet of your life, not just your work or career
- How to create the connections between deep-seated emotions and your actions in day to day situations
- How to create the perfect goals that will eliminate procrastination for good
- Discover your true purpose in life with this one simple step…
- Consciously create the most ideal circumstances in the present so you won’t have to worry about the future
- The higher connections between desires, needs and your life’s true purpose
- What makes goals effective in eradicating procrastination completely from one’s life?
- How to increase the clarity of your goals in life
- Do you know how to see the Big Picture or are you stuck with small issues and troubles in life?
- Finally discover the hidden Trouble Spots in your life that are causing you to procrastinate… without knowing it!
- Improve your handling of goals in life so you won’t be side-tracked by procrastination anymore
- Motivating oneself to pursue short term and long term goals
- Understand how procrastination literally eats up all your available time
- See clearly for the very first time how much time you really have versus how much time you spend working on the things you need to do.
- Hit the Ideal Hours that can be devoted easily to all of the things that have to be accomplished every week
- Create the true balance between play and work that you have been looking for without sacrificing important tasks and responsibilities
- Discover the habits that are secretly sabotaging your ability to finish your tasks on time
- Is laziness really evil or have we been looking at things wrong?
- Uncover the truth between productivity and being lazy – can you be relaxed and productive at the same time? Find out in this module!
- Skyrocketing your motivation to perform tasks and responsibilities
- Discarding old beliefs regarding work – it’s easy if you know how to do it!
- The importance of building True Desire into what you are doing
- How procrastination puts your FUTURE at risk!
- Dealing with the true reasons why you keep delaying your work
- A simple method of unlearning your current beliefs regarding work and creating new ones to replace the old
- Find out why you are holding on to unproductive beliefs regarding your work and other responsibilities
- How to cut down the root cause of endless excuses not to do things on time
- Discover the fastest and most effective way to create positive beliefs and emotions about your life in general
- How to magnetize new successes in life with this one simple technique
- Developing the inner strength and fortitude for life’s challenges – sometimes we all need to buckle up for tough journeys!
- How to deal with errors along the way
- Utilizing the past to boost your chances of success in the future
- Creating a good relationship with your present circumstances so you won’t get stuck thinking of the past and the future
- Facing the true consequences of procrastination
- When is a person ready to eliminate procrastination?
- Hard truths – what happens when a person continues to procrastinate and doesn’t do anything to remedy his own situation?
- Avoiding further self-sabotage: undoing the mental traps that force procrastination upon you
- Discover how creative visualization can change how your mind perceives work and responsibilities – it’s all matter of perspective or how you look at your life!
- Discover how you can beat that terrible feeling of “not finding the right time” for the things that you have to do so you are always ready to take action
- The illusion of the Perfect Time and why it will never help you accomplish what you need to do in life
- How to manage fears and expectations about your own responsibilities – find out why many people are held by back by their own thoughts & emotions and how you can easily avoid this scenario
- Uncover the truth behind waiting and why false patience can often ruin your chances of succeeding quickly in the things that you really want in life
- Reconfiguring your thought patterns – how to create the perfect thoughts that will demolish excuses to procrastinate when something needs to be done
- Find the truth about desire & expectations and how these two essential factors influence your ability to find solutions to life’s challenging tasks
- The essential advantage of taking action in the most challenging of times
- Changing your perspective on large and challenging undertakings & why you should never give up on them
- What is the Domino Effect of New Opportunities?
- Spelling the difference between forever and the now: which one is actually grounded in reality?
- Discover how you can improve your self-control for added focus and motivation for tasks that you have to accomplish
- Untangle your messy work schedule with my technique for evaluating and grading tasks based on their importance
- How to create the perfect Reward System so you will stay focused at what needs to be done
- What is the best way to deal with distractions when you need to get something done?
- What to do when you are delayed or when you commit an error when doing something
- How isolating yourself can be the best solution to procrastination
- The Social Network Conundrum and how to manage it
- Should you be online when working on something?
- How to boost your productivity with the right type of music
- Designing the workplace of ultimate productivity
- Taking care of what your eyes actually see when you are working
- Managing your immediate work environment and how to keep it clutter-free
- How to keep others from distracting you from the work
- Developing a firm and steadfast attitude when it comes to working on tasks
- Developing the ability to disagree or say “no” to people to keep yourself focused and on-track with what you have to do
- Find out how you can make each day the Perfect Day for accomplishing tasks and big goals!
- The secrets of the Wonderful Morning
- How positively condition your brain for the work ahead
- Believe it: your diet can dictate how you will work for the rest of the day
- How to improve your organization skills
- Creating the perfect timeline for all the things that you have to accomplish for the day
- How do you create an ideal schedule for yourself?
- Eating an Elephant – the master techniques for surmounting massive undertaking easily and effortlessly!
- The most effective way to tackle multiple tasks without getting burned out
- Learn the Pyramid Technique of accomplishing small and big tasks
- Discover how you can live a life of unlimited possibilities – you will never be burdened ever again by limiting beliefs and thoughts about your responsibilities and tasks
- How improve your ability to manage easy tasks and difficult tasks
- Discover the power of deadlines and how you can use them as a positive motivation so you will finish your work on time or even earlier!
- How to set priorities when tackling tasks so the most important ones are finished ahead of the least important ones
- Creating a support system that will help you accomplish tasks with deadlines
- How to integrate and use deadlines to accomplish massive undertakings on time – it is easier than you think!
- Uncover how peer pressure can actually help you beat down procrastination before it begins taking over your time again
- The role of colleagues, friends and family play in keeping you on your toes and how to keep them from becoming a distraction to what you have to do
- The perfect way to create realistic deadlines that are attainable and reasonable given your present circumstances
- How to give yourself sufficient time for projects & how to make a good estimate for deadlines
- Understanding your own needs and preferences when working on tasks
- Discover what type of worker you are and what types of tasks you should prioritize based on how you work and how you naturally perceive difficult and easy tasks
- Discover how to keep your mind fresh and motivated even if you are scheduled to work for long periods of time. The mind can get bored and exhausted easily so it would be best to keep it refreshed. I will reveal the secret to accomplishing this in Module 8
- Learn how to ride the wave of momentum and how to take advantage of it without over-exhausting yourself with the effort
- How to create the perfect Productivity Journal that you can use for just about any task at hand
- Creating and utilizing powerful, positive affirmations to boost your productivity and to ensure that you finish all your goals and responsibilities on time
- Why multi-tasking won’t work anymore – the truth behind forcing yourself to do several things at once
- Managing your emotions when working – are you overwhelmed easily?