Sales Page: Click Here
Download Size: 349MB
Direct Download Link: (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha) This content is for VIP members only, Lifetime or Monthly Starts at $15 Click here to Join Now.
From Dov Gordon:
Do you find yourself talking to people who really need your product or service, but the sales conversation gets away from you – and you don’t get the business?
Are one or more of these true for you in your sales conversations?
- Your sales conversation lacks a ‘flow.’ You tend to “wing it.” But you need to learn how to elegantly lead it
- You want to feel more confident when speaking to a prospect; you want to feel like a true equal, not like a vendor
- You want to feel a natural, pleasant confidence when stating your price
- You want to be thinking in the moment and responding quickly, naturally and elegantly to whatever your prospects say
Our training, “How to Elegantly Control Your Next Sales Conversation,”
is the answer for anyone who feels they’re winging it.
Most sales training is all about scripts, clever questions, trial closes and closing. They’re about ‘getting’ someone to buy. They’re full of superficial tips and techniques that feel forced, unnatural and uncomfortable.
But this Elegant Sales Conversation (ESC) training is very different. In the ESC you will quickly master fundamental thinking and language skills. Basic, universal, ways of thinking and listening that help you hear what beyond what you’re prospect SAYS to what he MEANS. A form of legal mind-reading. Legal, because you’ll be mastering simple, powerful skills rooted in timeless human psychology – with zero reliance on tricks.
In the Elegant Sales Conversation, you lead, with a soft touch. You will have a plan, a process, for the conversation. But your mastery of fundamental principles and simple skills will enable you to improvise. To go with the flow, and still lead.
When you’re done with this program, you’ll know:
- The structure of the Elegant Sales Conversation – so you never wing it again
- The secret to confidence in the sales conversation
- What to do if you’re not talking to the real decision maker
- How even an introvert like me – and you? – can be never at a loss for words in a sales conversation
- How to hear what your prospect is leaving unsaid… And use that insight to close the deal
- How to get a quick decision without false scarcity
- How to know when to cut your losses and invest your time elsewhere
- When to talk and when to shut up
- How to handle – with poise – those inevitable uncomfortable, queasy moments
- The virtues of being respected – over being liked. And the small things that make this big difference
- How to never again talk about price too soon
- How to overcome neediness – the greatest sales killer. This is not easy. It’s a mind game you need to play with yourself. I’ll teach you the rules – you need to practice them.
What this is NOT about:
- Sneaky tricks to ‘get’ people to buy
- Mindless scripts for you to memorize
Steve Gordon, formerly CEO of an engineering firm, sent me a video and an email about how he used the Elegant Sales Conversation skills I recently taught him to double his fees.
From the email Steve Gordon (no relation) had just sent me:
“…I just closed a new client today…doubled my fee and got it. I thought I was good at having sales conversations before. I’ve sold tens of millions of dollars worth of consulting in my previous career. But this time I followed your Level 3 – Elegant Sales Conversation outline and they promptly walked out of my office, found the money and brought it today. (And I butchered your model…it was my first attempt at using it).
If I learn NOTHING else, you’ve already shown me something very significant: Ask for what you want and what you’re worth…people will find a way to get the money if they want the result.”
PLATINUM OPTION: Want me to listen to YOU leading a sales conversation and give you PERSONALIZED feedback?
Some of my clients had huge breakthroughs after I listened to a recording of their sales conversation, and gave them personalized feedback.
I don’t think I need to emphasize what a tremendous difference this kind of customized feedback can make for you. And how it can cut weeks off your learning curve. That means more sales, sooner! Worth the little extra? I think so. If you agree, pick the Platinum Option below.
BONUS: All ESC clients now get 3 months access to the Oasis Forum’s Elegant Sales Conversation boards, free. Post questions, get answers, check in with Dov and his team, discuss what you’ve learned with other motivated people like you. This can really help you integrate and implement what you’ll learn on the ESC.